Browse Our Services
- Build a practice from the ground up with support from mentors and training tools.
•Strategy implementation - Supports management in translating global strategies into local strategic actions and in identifying local input to global strategies. Contributes to strategy definition and execution through the analysis and identification of new markets, segments, and/or solutions.
- Business intelligence - Develops good understanding of respective local markets, competitive environments and organizational position. Supports local management in deriving insights and in preparing concise communication material.
•Collaboration - Collaborates with all related internal contacts to ensure alignment, efficiency and effectiveness in the implementation of the respective local business strategy.
- Assessment- Assess Candidates skill level before hire to streamline recruitment process.
- Screening- Screen qualified job ready candidates for apprenticeship pool.
- Training- Establish a training curriculum for new employees. Establish a training curriculum to current employees.
- Audit- Review last year accounts payable ( Business Year: from tax season to tax season). Create a program to increase revenue by 10% in first year.
- Research available funding and investment opportunities.
- Assist in the application for funding.
- Maintain records for audits.
Maintain Documents for Evaluations and Federal Audits
Maintain Hiring Records
Promotions and Raises
Records of Classroom Hours
Researching Approved Occupations
Created Job Descriptions acceptable for Federal Standards
Create Wage Schedule